Saturday, April 17, 2010

Slacker!

So I have been the biggest slacker on updating this! I've just been very into facebook latley and haven't even given my blog much thought. But I am going to try and be better and get some pictures up soon. Oh boy alot has happened since I last bloged, where to start! The biggest thing that has happened is my baby boy turned 4! I just can't believe it! He is so big now and has such a personality and the biggest immagination ever! He is so loving he is always telling me "I love you mom!" or "Do you know that I love you?" or "I missed you so much while you were at work!" He loves to give hugs and kisses and loves to help me around the house with laundry or dishes or making beds, he's my little sidekick. He is also the biggest flirt I have ever seen, with girls of all ages. My mom takes him to my little brothers football and baseball games who is in highschool and he flirts with all the cheerleaders and high school girls at the games, my mom says he comes home with about 12 different girlfriends at every game. My little brothers girlfriend says all her friends have Jayden as their screen savers on their phones and will ask "hows my boyfriend?" Its so cute, but very scary if its this bad already I'm scared for teenage years! My puppy Mylee isn't a puppy anymore she will be turning one sometime this month probably towards the end. She is such a good little girl and sweet, very well behaved for the most part and is very good with Jayden. I just can't believe how big she's gotten, like with my child she has grown so big in a blink of an eye! I also got a new job though I can't talk about it I am now a teller and no longer at the clinic. I miss the clinic so much and don't like my new job as much as I loved the clinic but it is so much closer to home for me and better hours. I don't have to work 12 hour shifts anymore which means I get to be home every night by 6:30 if not earlier and be with Jayden more. So it is worth it to have changed jobs but I miss the girls at the clinic, they were like a 2nd family which is always hard to leave. I'm thinking about going to school to become an ultrasound tech, so if anyone has any advice or warnings let me know. But I think it would be a cool job. In March I turned 25, SCARY! I can't believe 5 more years and I will be 30, aaahhhh! In March I also went to the Jason Aldean concert with my mom and some friends, it was soooooo much fun! He is so hot and all his songs are awesome, I don't think theres one I don't like. So much fun, I wan't to do another concert soon. I think thats about all for now, I will try and get some pictures posted soon of the fun things we've been doing. :)

No comments: